Today I released the bugfix release v1.2.10 of
ghc::filesystem, my implementation of C++17
C++11, C++14 and C++17. There were some issues, all on the Windows part, so it was time to fix them with
While at it, I updated the CI configuration files to add newer compilers and the set used for CI and tests is now:
- macOS 10.12: Xcode 9.2 (clang-900.0.39.2), GCC 9.2, Clang 9.0, macOS 10.13: Xcode 10.1, macOS 10.14: Xcode 11.2
- Windows: Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio 2019, MinGW GCC 6.3 (Win32), GCC 7.2 (Win64)
- Linux (Ubuntu): GCC (5.5, 6.5, 7.4, 8.3, 9.2), Clang (5.0, 6.0, 7.1, 8.0, 9.0)
The full list of changes in v1.2.10:
- The Visual Studio 2019 compiler, GCC 9.2 and Clang 9.0 where added to the CI configuration.
- Bugfix for #39,
fs::renameon Windows didn’t replace an axisting regular file as required by the standard, but gave an error. New tests and a fix as provided in the issue was implemented.
- Bugfix for #39, for the forwarding use via
fs_std_fwd.hppder was a use of
DWORDin the forwarding part leading to an error if
Windows.hwas not included before the header. The tests were changed to give an error in that case too and the useage of
- Bugfix for #38, casting the return value of
GetProcAddressgave a warning with
-Wcast-function-typeon MSYS2 and MinGW GCC 9 builds.
- Dockumentation fix in changes of v1.2.8
Thank you, to all who reported issues, delivered fix suggestions or even fixed some documentation issue! Your help is very welcome!