Today I released v1.2.6 of
ghc::filesystem. The main reason was an
fs::path::preferred_seperator. The previous implementation didn’t compile on pre-C++17 compilers when the seperator was accessed. The Bugfix for #27, was a bit more work than expected, but now it works on all tested compilers.
Additionally, two pull requests found their way into this release, and I want to thank the supporters for their work.
The full list of changes in v1.2.6:
- Pull request #23, tests and examples can now be disabled in CMake via setting BUILD_TESTING and BUILD_EXAMPLES to NO, OFF or FALSE.
- Pull request #25, missing specialization for construction from std::string_view when available was added.
- Additional test case when std::string_view is available.
- Bugfix for #27, the fs::path::preferred_seperator declaration was not compiling on pre C++17 compilers and no test accessed it, to show the problem. Fixed it to an construction C++11 compiler should accept and added a test that is successful on all combinations tested.
- Bugfix for #29, stricter warning settings where chosen and resulting warnings where fixed.