During these days I’m on the Meeting C++ 2019 and so far it is a great event. This morning before leaving my hotel, I used the inspirational spirit and released v1.2.8 of
ghc::filesystem. This is mostly a bugfix release, but there is a new CMake option to select wether or
not an install target should be added to the build files.
Additionally, five pull requests found their way into this release, and I want to thank the supporters for their work.
The full list of changes in v1.2.8:
- Pull request #30, the
CMakeLists.txtwill automatically exclude building examples and tests when used as submodule, the configuration options now use a prefixed name to reduce risk of conflicts.
- Pull request #24, install target now creates a
find_packagethat exports a target as
- Pull request #31, fixes
error: redundant redeclaration of 'constexpr' static data memberdeprecation warning in C++17 mode.
- Pull request #32, fixes old-style-cast warnings.
- Pull request #34, fixes TOCTOU situation on
fs::create_directories, thanks for the PR!
- Feature #35, new CMake option to add an install target
GHC_FILESYSTEM_WITH_INSTALLthat is defaulted to OFF if
ghc::filesystemis used via
- Bugfix for #33, fixes an issue with
fs::path::lexically_normal()that leaves a trailing separator in case of a resulting path ending with
..as last element.
- Bugfix for #36, warings on Xcode 11.2 due to unhelpfull references in path element iteration.